SurfStatsLive Real-Time Reporting Service
is SurfStats's exciting new server-based website statistics
product, an on-demand live stats solution for hosts, ISP's
and other organizations. Installed on your Windows 2000/2003
web server it provides a browser-based, real-time reporting
website statistics solution to users. SurfStatsLive can
read log sources from the Windows web server it is installed
on and log sources on other web servers on the local area
network (LAN). It can also be set up as a Statistics Bureau.
Please visit the SurfStatsLive as a Service page for more
information on configuration options and to see how SurfStatsLive
can act as a live stats solution for you. Click here to
see live demo's.
useful information can be found by visiting the
SurfStatsLive and SurfStats Website Analytics page,
Key Benefits page
Edition page and
Top Reasons why to buy SurfStatsLive
- Buy and host on your own colocated or self-managed server.
- Completely web based admin and reporting.
- No Tracking Script required.
- Live on-demand reporting.
- Easy-to-understand reports.
- No site limitations. Maximum 500 recommended.
- Automated plug-and-forget approach (no scheduling)
- Collect data from other servers on the network, even Linux
- Minimal resource requirements.
- Cost effective at only $495/server.
- Remote scripting of administrative tasks.
- Report on clustered servers.
- Streaming media and proxy server reporting (Enterprise Edition
- Create up to 100 site profiles. Purchase additional profile
packs as needed.
- Minimum of information required for Server Setup. In addition
SurfStatsLive can query the IIS configuration of the server
to determine configuration information to assist in profile
- Merging service runs on the server in the background to
populate site profile databases from log sources.
- Analyzes a variety of log formats including IIS and Apache.
- Powerful filters to include or exclude Visitors, Referrers,
File Types and Dates
- End-users generate reports on demand, in real-time with
a web browser.
- Browser based administration of server configuration, profile
groups and site profiles.
- Most recent browsers are supported including Internet Explorer
(and variants like Avant, Maxthon, SlimBrowser, etc.), Netscape,
Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.
- Professional looking reports featuring 3D Graphs and Tables.
- SurfStatsLive can distinguish accesses to different sub-directories
from the same log source and report on them separately, an ideal
live stats solution for sub-hosting.
- If you are hosting SurfStatsLive on your web server or a
server on your network no tracking script is required in web
pages as SurfStatsLive scans your web server's log files.
- You can now provide statistics as a value-added or a standalone
live stats solution for customers.
- And many more...
SurfStatsLive Professional Edition can generate more than 50 reports
which provides all the web stats about your site's visitors and
the content they were interested in. The Professional Edition can
generate the following reports:
- Site Activity. Activity in terms of hits, page views, client
sessions and bandwidth over a period of time.
- Watch Activity. Earmark certain web pages and see how many
times they were visited. Note that this option is not yet available
in the Professional Edition.
- Client Activity. See what IP Addresses and Domains visitors
come from, countries, organizations, regions and authenticated
- File Activity. See which files and pages are downloaded
the most and the least. Top entry and exit pages, if your site
was bookmarked and get detail on server attacks.
- Advertisements. Track ads viewed and clicked.
- Browsers and Browser Capabilities. See what browsers are
used and their capabilities.
- Referers. Who sent traffic to your web site, what keywords
were used at Search Engines etc.
- Errors. What errors happened on your site, what requests
caused the errors, also server errors.