This enterprise level award winning edition
of the SurfStats Website Analytics offers a host
of features unrivalled in the top section of the Website Analytics,
proxy Website Analytics and streaming media Website Analytics market.
It is the ideal solution for users and businesses who want
to analyze the activity generated by their own web site
and Third Party web sites. The licensed version of SurfStats
Enterprise Edition allows web site traffic analysis of an
unlimited number of web sites on one computer system.
here to visit the SurfStats
Website Analytics Products Page and see the features included
in all editions of the SurfStats Website Analytics and find out more
about the other editions of SurfStats Website Analytics.
- Proxy and Streaming Media Log File Analysis. New Cisco PIX
and Microsoft ISA Server.
- Unlimited number of site profiles (maximum 500 recommended).
- Backup/Restore your site profiles, schedules and settings
to/from a single XML file.
- IIS Import wizard allows scanning of IIS metabase on local
and other computers on the LAN.
- View set Editor to quickly edit Views information associated
- Analyzes a variety of log formats including IIS and Apache.
- Powerful filters to include or exclude Visitors, Referrers,
File Types and Dates
- Generates output to screen, file folder, ftp or email
- Generates reports to a variety of formats including Html,
PDF, Excel and MS Word.
- Professional looking reports featuring 3D Graphs and Tables.
- Accurate Search Engine Spider Identification.
- Built-in email and FTP client.
- Scheduled report generation.
- And many more...
SurfStats Website Analytics Enterprise Edition can generate
more than 50 reports which provides all the web stats about your
site's visitors and the content they were interested in. The Enterprise
Edition can generate the following reports:
- Site Activity. Activity in terms of hits, page views, client
sessions and bandwidth over a period of time.
- Watch Activity. Earmark certain web pages and see how many
times they were visited. Note that this option is not yet available
in the Enterprise Edition.
- Client Activity. See what IP Addresses and Domains visitors
come from, countries, organizations, regions and authenticated
- File Activity. See which files and pages are downloaded
the most and the least. Top entry and exit pages, if your site
was bookmarked and get detail on server attacks.
- Advertisements. Track ads viewed and clicked.
- Browsers and Browser Capabilities. See what browsers are
used and their capabilities.
- Referers. Who sent traffic to your web site, what keywords
were used at Search Engines etc.
- Errors. What errors happened on your site, what requests
caused the errors, also server errors.
- Proxy and Streaming Media Analysis Reports. Additional Reports.